THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION (September 2019)
Contact Benjamin on 07821 973065
Abre Electrical offer a friendly and professional service in the New Forest and surrounding area.
Benjamin & Tony are both fully qualified to current 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and with over 20 years of experience we bring a wealth of knowledge when it comes to design, installation, testing and fault finding.
Over time, we have been rewarded for our hard work and dedication with an ever-expanding customer base, with most of our new customers having been personally recommended to us by their friends.
We also belong to the National Association of Professional Inspection & Testers NAPIT
Abre Electrical can offer you the following services:
- Fault finding & rectification service, you will not be left in the dark!
- PAT testing, Landlord Certificates, Fire & EMG Lighting, Periodic Inspections, Minor works and Electrical Installation Certification.
- Single Phase, 3 Phase 400v and Control systems.
All work is designed and installed to the 18th Edition IEE wiring regulations
and is Guaranteed & Insured with Certification on completion.
At Abre Electrical we can:
- Upgrade a Consumer Unit (Fuse Box) with RCD & RCBO Protection.
- Install or replace an outside light for security, .
- Add extra sockets, switches or lighting points in your home.
- Add an outside socket for your mower, hedge trimmer or pond pump.
- And more….
Abre Electrical can help if you are thinking of:
- Turning your garage, shed or stables into an office.
- Having a new kitchen, bathroom or extension.
- Adding Electric underfloor heating, a new cooker, shower, or heater.
- Automatic Garage Door, automated gates, driveway lights.
- Swimming pool control system.
Free no obligation quotation
We offer free no obligation quotation across the whole area, from the Waterside area in the East to Southbourne in the West of the area.
Whether you need a single socket installed or a full rewire, we provide a professional service that will leave you satisfied with results, incurring the minimum amount of disruption to your home.